UC Davis, Aggie Pride is something you hear a lot about, with good reason. Our athletic program is one of the largest in the country, with student-athletes participating in 23 NCAA Division I sports. And no game is complete without the enthusiasm of the Aggie Pack or the Cal Aggie Marching Band-uh!, the heart of Aggie Pride. Go Ags!
Attend a game and see Aggie Pride in action!
In recent seasons:
- Four Aggie women's teams captured the respective conference championships in 2012-13: swimming and diving, gymnastics, golf, and track and field.
- The UC Davis women's gymnastics team took the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation championship three years in a row.
- UC Davis women's lacrosse captured the Women's Collegiate Lacrosse Associates National Championship.
- Ten UC Davis student-athletes garnered 13 All-American awards in eight different sports.
- UC Davis student-athletes received 150 awards for academic excellence in 2012-13.
- UC Davis senior gymnast Katie Yamamura was selected as the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation nominee for the NCAA Woman of the Year award.
Aggie Pack, Keeping the Pride Alive!
Go Ags! The Aggie Pack is the largest student spirit organization in the country and is renowned for its “fan-atic” support of every UC Davis Aggie team. With about 12,000 members, the Aggie Pack ensures that every home game is a lively event! Come on out to cheer on the team and make some new friends!
- The Aggie Pack is free for all students to join. Admission to all regular-season games is free and members receive a free t-shirt at their first game!