UC Davis Museums and Collections
- The Bohart Museum of Entomology
- The Carl N. Gorman Museum. Contemporary Native American, Latino and African American art.
- The Craft Center Gallery. An array of work by area artists.
- The Design Museum. Changing installations of architecture, graphic design, costumes, textiles, folk art and popular culture.
- The Museum of Wildlife and Fish Biology. Vertebrate museum dedicated to education, outreach, conservation, and research.
- The Richard L. Nelson Gallery and Fine Arts Collection. Contemporary art exhibitions.
- Robert Arneson's Eggheads. Five whimsical outdoor art installations.
- Shields Library. Works of current and former members of the UC Davis art department.
- UC Davis Arboretum. 100 acres comprising 22,000 trees and plants.
- UC Davis Center for Plant Diversity and Herbarium. Houses approximately 250,000 plant specimens.
Join Our Mailing List
Like us on Facebook!
Find Admissions online